Your WordPress website needs to stay updated, let me do it for you.
Here’s how it works.
When you sign up your site, I’ll take time to fully audit, setup, and update your site.
Initial Setup ($150) includes:
- Setting up automated daily backups
- Updating WordPress core, themes, and plugins
- Recommending theme and plugin removals
- Scanning the site for known malware
- Addressing common security vulnerabilities
- Assessing site speed improvement opportunities
- Cleaning out database fragments
Once everything is in order, regular site maintenance will begin – depending on your site’s needs.
Basic Web Maintenance ($150/mo) includes:
- Maintaining daily backups
- Batch updates to WordPress core, themes, and plugins
- Sanity checks with site rollback
- Reviewing new plugins before installation
- Daily security scans
- Database optimization
- Monthly maintenance report
On top of that, Advanced Web Maintenance ($200/mo) includes:
- Free Initial Setup
- Unlimited small web updates (30m simple tasks)
- Tech concierge (I’ll work with tech support on your behalf)
- Uptime monitoring
- Performance monitoring
Anything extra will be billed at $80/hr. All plans are billed quarterly unless otherwise negotiated.
Ready to get started? Contact me!